1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
ID E1967 5R09C235416
|Engine :||5.7L V8|
|Drivetrain :||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior color :||Red|
|Interior color :||Red|
|Doors :||4 Doors|
|Fuel Type :||Gasoline|
NOTE THIS VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY LOCATED IN DALLAS TX (part of a collection)
- 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback Vin # 5R09C235416
- Same owner past 24 yrs
- FULLY RESTORED NUMBERS MATCHING FASTBACK
- A multiyear complete restoration has been performed on this vehicle with some nice performance enhancements while keeping the vehicle looking very stock at first glance
- Body/Paint by Renowned local Mustang Expert Randy Sargent http://www.sargentsautorebuild.com/
- Photos showing various stages of the refurbishment are provided in the gallery below along with images of included records
- Stripped Bare, All new Sheet Metal Front Aprons and frame rails and rear aprons on front end as well as new trunk floor and rear cross members and rear tail light panel
- All new Weatherstripping ad seals installed
- All New Chrome and stainless trim (a few pieces like the front fender name badges still need to be applied â they come with the car)
- Complete set of new front end â Sway bar, tie rods, Idler Arm, bushings, ball joints (upper and lower with new A-Arms) and rear suspension, springs, leaf springs, everything!
- The 289ci V8 was overhauled during the refurbishment, and the selling dealer states that ARP hardware, a COMP Cams camshaft, high-flow water and oil pumps, and PerTronix ignition were fitted.
- Additional modifications include an Edelbrock intake manifold and carburetor, ceramic-coated headers, a dual exhaust system, and a gold-finished air cleaner and valve covers
- Complete Rebuild - Balanced and Blueprinted
- All Engine Block and parts paperwork and Spec Sheet included by Perpetual Balance Engine specialists o Screw in Stud Guides, ARP Head bolts, Roller Rocker heads setup o Competition Cam, Performance grind on Heads, Performance Intake and Carb o Upgraded Timing Chain, M4009 High volume oil pump, Aluminum High volume water pump o Performance Distributor & Pertronix Ignition o Balanced Flywheel and flex plate
- Complete Rebuild of Transmission with Shift Kit by Issaquah Transmission Â· 3:25:1 Posi Traction rear end including new seal - April 2005 o Top Local Shop â Randy's Ring & Pinion Installed new
- New Radiator, new hoses clamps etc.
- New Front Hubs and new rear drums
- Tri-Y Ceramic coated 16 gauge 2.5 in wide tube headers
- LED Light kit installed
- GT style Rear Valance
- Recent Front end alignment
- New Battery and Fresh Tune up performed
- New Front section wiring harness March 2016
- New Headlamp Wiring Harness installed May 2018
- All New interior upholstery, carpet, headliner, accessories
- New Gas Tank, Sending Unit, and wiring March 2007
- Complete new Interior parts including stainless trims
- New Steel style wheels
- This 1965 Ford Mustang is a C-code fastback that was acquired by the owner in 1998, and a subsequent multi-year refurbishment was performed.
- Work included repairing and refinishing the body in red, refurbishing the color-coordinated cabin, overhauling the suspension, and rebuilding the 289ci V8 and three-speed automatic transmission.
- Additional equipment includes 15in chrome wheels, tubular headers, a GT-style rear valance, a limited-slip differential, and a push-button AM radio.
- This Mustang is now offered on dealer consignment with service records, refurbishment photos, and video walk around.
- Chassis: 5R09C235416 6k Miles Shown, TMU 289ci V8 Three-Speed Automatic Transmission Limited-Slip Differential Repainted in Red Red Vinyl Upholstery
- 15in Chrome Styled Wheels Chrome Bumpers & Trim GT-Style Lower Rear Valance Push-Button AM Radio Edelbrock Carburetor & Intake Manifold Service Records
- Body was refinished in red following repair work performed by Sargent's Auto Rebuild in Snohomish, Washington
Recommended for you
WE HELP YOU FIND THE CAR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WITH NO COMPROMISES.
Mechanically this is very well sortedIts a ...
1992 Ford Bronco Recently Restored & updated Recent Restoration work performed September 2018 ...
NOTE: This Vehicle Is Loc ...
NOTE THIS VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY
This is one amazing ride, Super fun, super fast a ...
SH All Wheel DriveNavigation & backu ...
Automatic Transmission3.0L 6CYL Turbo DIESELALL WHEEL DRIVE
very well cared for just serviced at German car specialist full maintenance and a full service on ...
Wild About Cars Garage
11200 Kirkland Way Suite 350, Kirkland WA 98033