2006 Lamborghini Gallardo 2dr Cpe
|Engine :||5.0L 493.0hp|
|Drivetrain :||Four Wheel Drive|
|Exterior color :||Yellow|
|Interior color :||Black|
|Doors :||2 Doors :|
|Fuel Type :||Gasoline|
The Gallardo sports-cars were manufactured by the Lamborghini company of Italy from 2003 to 2013, producing a total of 14,022 cars, with an initial MSRP of $181,000 in the US (equivalent to $291,000 in today's money). The Gallardo is named after a famous breed of a fighting bull, which is also on its emblem (it means "gallant").
- This model was the 1st V10-based vehicle produced by Lamborghini (later replaced by the Huracán in 2014). The motor is a 5 Liter with 520 Horsepower at 8,000 RPM with 376 lb.-ft torque at 4250 RPM. It can do 0-60 in 4 seconds and 12.1 seconds for a quarter mile.
- Top speed is 196 MPH.
- It uses a 6-speed e-gear Graziano automated manual. It also features a Sony sound-system that supports MP3 playback from SD cards, and the interior is a black/yellow combination.
- The V10 features an 18-degree offset crankshaft for even firing, continuously variable valve timing, dry-sump oiling, a variable-length induction system.
- Suspension front and rear is a double-wishbone design, and all that V10 power is fed to the pavement through an all-wheel-drive system that can vary torque front-to-rear as necessary.
- Beefy Brembo brakes handle the stopping duties, with eight-piston calipers clamping things down up front. The chassis is a mix of alloy stampings, extruded elements, and castings.
- The doors, which are made of steel and swing out conventionally instead of upward scissor-style, the exterior is composed of thermoplastic panels.
- Audi clearly has left its mark inside. The handsome furnishings deftly blend form & function the Gallardo's interior looks great and is comfortable to boot
- Though hyperbole is always dangerous, there's no doubt that the Gallardo is Lamborghini's best car ever. This model has received the "Dream car of the year" award from Top Gear in 2006.
- It doesn't quite have the outrageousness of the Murcielago, but in all other respects it's a better overall package.
- The Gallardo's primary competition, however, comes not from the Murcielago but from the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, the Ferrari F430, the Ford GT, and when Porsche gets around to releasing it, the latest 911 Turbo. Potential buyers for this class of car aren't going to go wrong with any of them so choosing mainly comes down to personal preference.
- A 5.0-liter V10 engine is positioned amidships. It develops 520 horsepower and 376 lb-ft of torque. Power is fed through a six-speed manual transmission and an all-wheel-drive system. An automated, sequential-shifting manual transmission is also available. Dubbed e-gear, it can be placed in an automatic mode or shifted via steering wheel-mounted paddles.
Lamborghini claims a 0-to-62-mph time of 4 seconds and a top speed of 196 mph.
- Antilock brakes, traction control and stability control are standard equipment.
- Head-protecting side curtain airbags are also standard.
- At full throttle, the V10 produces a sweet soundtrack truly befitting a Lamborghini
- With 520 hp on tap, the Gallardo is capable of warp speed from any gear.
- Suspension updates for this model year and the shorter gearing makes one more inclined to rev the V10 to its absolute limit.
- Thanks to that AWD system, the Gallardo is indeed the car you'll want when the roads are slick and unfamiliar.
- The Audi influence is obvious inside the Gallardo, with plenty of properly fitting leather and soft-touch materials. Even though this is an exotic, seating is comfortable enough to accommodate the occasional road trip. Though not as flamboyant as the exterior, the interior styling is still suitable for a vehicle that commands such a high price of admission. Storage space is minimal; just a bit of room is available behind the seats and in the nose-mounted trunk.
- 19-inch alloy wheel - "Cassiopeia" style titanium-colored rims, 235/35R19 tires in front and 295/30R19 in the rear
- Sport suspension HID headlights
- Full power accessories and an Audi-sourced CD audio system and a power outlet in the trunk.
- AWD Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror & Alloy Shift Knob
- Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control Electronic Braking System & Traction Control
- Front Power Sport Bucket Seats Leather Seats & Steering Wheel & Limited Slip Differential
All service up to date
$16k Full service just performed at 11464 miles
7/15/2020 – Re-upholstered and replaced Alcantara headliner
6/6/2020 – AC Compressor replaced – AC completely flushed and serviced by Dealership
5/30/2020 – Front Differential oil change – 2 quarts redline synthetic MTL 75w-90
5/30/2020 – Brake Flush with MOTUL RBF600 Dot4 1000 ML 2 Pints
5/28/2020 – Trans-Axle Oil Change, 1 gallon red line synthetic Oil MTL GL-4
5/26/2020 – 15,800 miles – Oil Change Performed with proper OEM Oil filer
Aftermarket Exhaust LOCREV 5 installed at a cost of $3,000 just for the labor
6 year service at 12,000 Miles was completed by West Palm Beach Lamborghini
Have all previous receipts from Previous owner
5.0L DOHC SMPI 4-valve aluminum 10-cyl engine
Variable valve timing (VVT)
MPFI fuel injection system w/individual static ignition
Drive by wire throttle control
Variable-geometry intake system (VIS)
Dry sump lubrication system
Cooling system-inc: (2) water radiators, gearbox oil cooler, engine oil cooler
Lamborghini electronic engine management (LIE)
Limited slip front/rear differential
Aluminum space frame
Front/rear aluminum double wishbone suspension-inc: coil springs, anti-dive, anti-squat, anti-roll bar, Koni FSD dampers
Front/rear stabilizer bars
235/35ZR19 front/295/30ZR19 rear Pirelli Pzero tires
19" x 8.5" front/19" x 11" rear aluminum wheels
Pwr rack & pinion steering
Pwr 4-wheel Brembo vented disc brakes w/(8) piston front/(4) piston rear calipers
23.8 gallon fuel tank
Front air dams
Electronically controlled rear spoiler
High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights
Variable intermittent windshield wiper
Leather seat trim
Full floor carpeting
Leather wrapped tilt/telescopic steering wheel
Instrumentation display-inc: tachometer, external temp, remaining fuel distance
Warning lights-inc: check engine, low fuel, door/hood open
Pwr door locks
Dual zone climate control system
Electrochromic rearview mirror
Driver/front passenger dual stage airbags
Side airbags w/head protection
Trunk anti-trap device
Recommended for you
WE HELP YOU FIND THE CAR YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WITH NO COMPROMISES.
NOTE: This Vehicle Is Loc ...
1989 Mercedes Benz 430SEL Sedan Vin # WDBCA35D2KA426453 One Owner Clean Carfax vehicle with only ...
NOTE THIS VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY
Automatic Transmission3.0L 6CYL Turbo DIESELALL WHEEL DRIVE
Wild About Cars Garage
11200 Kirkland Way Suite 350 , Kirkland , WA 98033