1986 Other Other Enterra Vipre
|Make :||Enterra Vipre|
|Model :||Enterra Vipre|
|Doors :||2 Doors :|
|Fuel Type :||Gasoline|
This car is as good as new with only 11,738 Miles on it!
1986 Enterra Vipre one of only 36 vehicles produced from 1984-1987 by a small Canadian company
For sale on Bring a Trailer – Auction Ends Saturday April 22 at 10:25am PST
Vint # 1G2PF3790GP242683
18,892 Kilomters which is only 11,738 miles
Additional Details and History of the Enterra Vipre can be found here
Refurbishment of the vehicle was quite extensive and thorough. We wanted to bring the vehicle back to as close as possible to the way it left the dealership. This requires us sourcing a number of original OEM parts and what we could not find locally we managed to find in various locations from across the country as this is a Fiero based vehicle.
It was over 110 Man hours to complete the refurbishment of this vehicle back to its former glory ensuring we looked after everything from the vehicle sitting for so long (this was quite the expense in Labor alone). Other than a different brand of tires this vehicle is 100% as it was when it rolled out to the GM Dealerships to be marketed at a whopping $30,000 in 1986 – more than double the price of the Fiero GT platform it was created from. Make no mistake this is NOT a Kit car – It is a full production platform which due to its storied history only 36 Production Vehicles were produced over a 4 year period.
· OEM replacement Brake Calipers all 4 wheels
· New Premium Brake Pads all 4 wheels
· Parking Brake Cable
· All new Tune up Components
o Distributor Cap and Rotor
o New OEM (old stock “heavy duty”) Wire set was sourced so as to maintain originality.
· Complete Set of Fluid and Filters
o Oil and Filter
o Oil Pan Gasket
o Oil Pump replaced with New Old Stock OEM part
o Coolant flush and fill
o Power Steering Fluid flush and Fill
· Complete Clutch Job
o Clutch Slave Cylinder Replaced
o New Clutch pack
o Transmission shifter cable and linkage
o Flywheel turned and balanced.
· OEM Catalytic Converter New Old stock * we had this shipped in from Kansas.
· Replacement of all worn hoses and Belts
· Brand new set of Performance Tires to match the OEM Specs – Special Ordered and shipped
o Mounted and Balanced (lifetime warranty on this work from Discount Tire)
· We even sourced the “Cheviot” Center Caps from Australia where the wheels and center caps were originally made – The wheels might look familiar as this is the same company that made the wheels for the “Magnum PI Ferrari” model 308
· We even had the Original Marketing Front License Plate recreated.
o Same Dimensions and right down to the same Font used for the text
· Since we had to remove the entire Engine and Drivetrain (sub frame assembly)
o Performed a detailed examination of all the wiring and hoses – attended to as necessary
o Pressure washed the engine and drivetrain and the engine bay
o Resprayed the engine block in factory Gloss Black high heat paint
o Cleaned and detailed all the engine components.
o Cleaned and detailed the engine bay
o Cleaned and detailed the undercarriage
· Finally, we had the Paintwork thoroughly looked after
o Deep Cleanse Claybar treatment
o Deep Cut polish with finish restoring solutions
o Cut and buff polishing
Looks & runs great.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.